Spring Celebrations and upcoming Graduation Parties with Baja Micheladas
Plan your next party to include Baja Micheladas flavors, which can be made non-alcoholic for the younger guests and also with alcohol for the over 21 crowd at the party. You can plan a variety of drinks that compliment the food you are serving.
Whether your student is graduating high school, college, or even completing an advanced degree, you can’t wait to celebrate their many accomplishments. You’re so proud of all their hard work and many, many hours of dedication to make it to graduation, and can’t wait to share your pride with all your friends and family. And what better way to do so than with a fun graduation party?
After all, your graduate deserves a party to let off a little steam after their finals. However, while most people know a graduation party’s success is all in the planning, they’re not completely sure where to begin. So we’re here to help. Use our guide on how to plan a graduation party below to get you started.
- Pick a theme. Whether your theme is the classic black and gold or something a little more seasonal, you’ll want to showcase it in everything from invitations to decor.
- Make a guest list. Pick out the loved ones that the graduate would want at their party and add them to a mailing list.
- Choose party invitations. Make sure you’re using the proper etiquette as well as graduation invitation wording.
- Mail out your invitations. These should be sent out at least three weeks in advance.
- Collect Party supplies. From decorations to match your theme to food and drinks for the guests, try to get these as early as possible to avoid last minute stress.
- Set Up. Do your best to have most everything set up and prepared the day before the party, only leaving minor preparation for the day of.
- Greet your guests and enjoy!